A multinational fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company
- The incumbent ensures timely and qualitative accounting process providing necessary finance and administrative support.
- He/she will perform compilation and control of all primary documents related to:
Accounts payable; Bank Documents; Fixed assets; Low value assets and Inventories; Waybills, tyres and batteries
- As well, as performing deed of checking with suppliers, supplier’s contracts management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience; experience in a multinational environment is an advantage;
- Excellent planning & organizing skills;
- Advanced analytical and synthesis skills;
- Attention to details;
- Knowledge of 1C;
- English language proficiency is an advantage
- Good MS Office skills;
The company offers :
- competitive salary and attractive compensation and benefits package
- professional development and career opportunities.