International company. Leader in the microfinance sector.
- University degree, focus on finance, economics or marketing
- Fluent English, Romanian and Russian
- Relevant experience in the financial services sector in Moldova, with focus on consumer segment; knowledge of relevant sales channels, legislation and business practices
- Proven record in developing and leading a commercial focused team and growing sales results
- Proven people management and leadership capabilities; ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives
- Strategic thinking and strong commercial sense
- Customer oriented and creative
- Ambitious and motivated by challenge
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Defining the market strategy and plans, including new products definition, strategic partnerships, etc.
- Implementing marketing strategy (with help of external outsourcing marketing agency) in order to insure achievement of disbursement and Loan portfolio plan
- Manage, assist and motivate the sales team in order to obtain the maximum results
- Implement commercial strategy targeting business growth with sales team
- Proactively plan for business growth - monitor market trends, identify and develop new business opportunities
- Active contribution to the company’s profitability and sales targets
- Sign contracts with new partners and further develop relationship with existing ones, including couching/supporting sales team on sales meetings and dealers enquiring
- Managing coaching process for front office staff to insure high quality of customer service. Sales analysis and weekly, monthly reporting
Competitive compensation package including a base salary and a performance based annual bonus scheme.