- receive calls from clients, send emails, documents;
- providing help and advice to customers using organisation's services;
- communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- investigating and solving customers' problems;
- handling customer complaints or any major incidents;
- issuing refunds or compensation to customers;
- keeping accurate records of correspondence with customers;
- producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software;
- developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use;
- finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services;
- improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for the company;
- discussing with other managers possible improvements to customer service;
- learning about the company’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes;
- keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- advanced knowledge of English for working with foreign clients and knowledge of Romanian for working with documents;
- communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advice customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals;
- listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require;
- problem-solving skills;
- confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations;
- creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards;
- an ability to work well under pressure;
- organizational and planning skills;
- good personal presentation;
- a commitment to improve your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
- Management, foreign languages, marketing or tourism studies.
- The position is open for full time job with working hours from 9:00 till 18:00, 5 days per week. Remote work is available during this period.