HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of his client - an international NGO "Medical Teams International" is looking for a specialist for a temporary period of time, with the possibility of extension.
- Collect and document accurate patient information on the registration form and database;
- Track referrals entering and exiting the facility;
- Collaborate with the clinic team to support patient care and understanding;
- Follow infection, prevention, and control protocols through maintaining good hand hygiene and appropriately using personal protective equipment;
- Ensure patient confidentiality is respected at all times;
- Support the clinical team with other duties as assigned;
- Ensure the Safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult Protection, and harassment-free workplace policies;
- Submit weekly and monthly reports concerning implemented activities, case observation and identification, referrals, and related challenges.
- Diploma in Secondary Education;
- English (written and spoken), Romanian, and Russian;
- Previous working experience with INGO/NGO will be a plus;
- Basic computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft Excel and email);
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Experience of working in an international NGO;
- Competitive salary (it could be negotiable according to salary expectations);
- Full-time working schedule;