HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of his client, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfil the position of:
About the company:
International company, with a dynamic and fast-paced culture, promoting collaboration, professionalism, hard work and honesty; focused on acquisition, development, procurement, construction and long-term ownership of clean energy projects.
Your areas of responsibility:
• Analyse financial information and build comprehensive and flexible financial models to provide recommendations to management in making investment/acquisition decisions;
• Coordinate with various stakeholders for signoff on model inputs;
• Run scenario analysis to analyse impact of variation in inputs;
• Develop financial models and reports for presentation to lenders for arranging project finance;
• Assist management in review of lender term sheets and loan documents;
• Maintain ongoing reporting to ensure timely availability of funds from lenders;
• Prepare draw requests and other due diligence documents for lenders;
• Prepare financial data and summary information for use in management reporting;
• Performs ad hoc analysis and forecasts for management team.
• Knowledge of financial accounting, financial reporting and analysis;
• Financial acumen and ability to unwind logic in a model and write documentation around it;
• Solid understanding of equity and capital investment, debt financing, financial structuring;
• Strong presentation skills and ability to respond to challenging questions
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and handle multiple priorities;
• Excellent communication (oral & written), and organization skills;
• Excellent knowledge of English (C1-C2)
• Advanced Excel-based financial modelling skill.
• International environment
• Work stability
• Personal and professional development
• Attractive salary (+ bonuses)
• Flexible work schedule + modern office
Do you meet the requirements indicated above?
Then send your CV to email@example.com
Remember to indicate the relevant vacancy code FA in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 68 503 560.