- Design and implementation of various web frontends and interfaces to external systems;
- Design, develop and integrate new components in C#;
- Realization of projects according to design specifications;
- Analyse problems and find solutions together with our team in Würzburg as well as our customers;
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing solutions.
- Project experience and very good knowledge of Angular/Typescript, HTML and (S)CSS and C# .NET and experience with common frameworks (Entity Framework Core, LINQ, Serilog, NUnit);
- Interest in UI- und UX-Design;
- Experience in using design patterns;
- Enthusiasm for responsive web design;
- Good English skills;
- Interest in the conception and programming of web-oriented, modular & business software solutions;
- Very high communication and presentation skills and a confident appearance.
- International exposure working with colleagues and customers from Germany;
- An experienced colleague will support you as a mentor in the first few months and familiarize you with all methods and processes – including internal customs;
- Off-site first principle – you help determine the intensity of your on-site work;
- Sick leave, paid (20 days);
- Private health insurance including dental care;
- Company health management: Company fitness, fresh regional fruit and vegetables, coffee;
- Excellent technical equipment with the latest hardware and free choice of operating system;
- Flexibility through family-friendly working hours as part of trust-based working hours;
- In a collegial, team-oriented atmosphere with an agile work environment, there is also space and time for your personal and professional development;
- Training and courses;
- English and German courses;
- Team events on site and in Germany.