• Adjusting the loan approval strategy in the Bank’s system according to the business needs.
• Provide Retail Risk management with in-house expertise and support on the decision-making system.
• Analyze change requests provided by Risk portfolio managers. Elaborate on the most efficient way for implementation.
• Modify rules, scorecards, champion-challengers, and other loan approval strategy elements in the bank’s decision-making system. Test the changes.
• Participate in implementing new technologies into the loan approval workflow.
• Prepare business requirements for the IT team. Represent Retail Risks in the bank’s major IT infrastructure and integration projects.
Education: bachelor’s degree; technical education is preferable.
Professional experience: Risk technology / Software development / Algorithm engineering.
Skills and knowledge:
• Knowledge of database concepts and SQL. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server will be an advantage.
• Programming capabilities (Java or Python is preferable).
• English at least level B1, ability to read technical documentation and support correspondence.
• Acquaintance with the retail lending business will be an advantage.
• Great company culture. Member of International Group;
• Official employment and full social package;
• Private health insurance & Long-term care;
• Comfortable office in the city center;
• Attractive bonus package;
• Multiple career development opportunities;
• Possibility to obtain professional certification on Banks expenses;
• Professional support from parent-company colleagues;
• English languages courses;
• Motivational team-building activities;
• Intelligent, young, friendly team and positive work environment;
IT Risk Manager
Vacancy code: IRM
← Back to job list
Please send your resume by E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Or download via the form
For additional details please contact the Recruitment Consultant: