- Increase sales by actively seeking business opportunities;
- To seek out new distributors in order to secure geographical coverage in the area;
- To initiate direct sales to main contractors;
- To actively seek out new potential customers and service of existing customers in cooperation with our distributor(s);
- To secure that all relevant customer groups have a broad knowledge of the product programme by arranging internal and external product training;
- To incorporate product specifications in connection with tenders;
- To ensure that the product package is updated and at all times meets the market requirements;
- To widen sales of the complete product package;
- To assist in carrying out centrally and locally planned promotion and marketing activities.
- Maintain a customer map of all existing and potential customers in the geographical area;
- Maintain a competitor map for the geographical area;
- Develop and maintain a plan for visiting all potential customers;
- Reporting requirement – monthly;
- To compare the distributors´ performance by periods;
- To follow up on budgetary variances: products and turnover.
- Mechanical engineer or similar with sales skills achieved in connection to water supply, through contact to water works and contractors working within the water field;
- Proven sales skills, min. 5 years experience within the water/sewage segment;
- Strong ability in building up relations;
- Romanian, Russian and English in writing and speech;
- Good communication skills;
- Self-motivating – able to work alone in the field;
- Team player.