The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral and independent international humanitarian organization, which assists and protects victims of armed conflicts and other violent situations. The ICRC is currently looking for staff for its operations in Moldova.Responsibilities:
- Independently creates, maintains, develops and feeds a database containing various levels of military and police authority contacts or other relevant external interlocutors;
- Represents the ICRC at his/her level of expertise;
- Organizes meetings, gatherings or conferences under the directions of the FAS Delegate, applying relevant administrative and logistics procedures;
- Contributes, if necessary, to written reporting, interpretation or translation;
- Follows up and keeps track of budget expenditure;
- Upon request, takes notes during meetings and conferences and drafts reports based on them.
- Univerity degree;
- Legal and security studies an asset;
- Fluent command of English or French or Spanish/Portuguese;
- Comupter proficency;
- At least 3 years relevant professional experience;
- Military or police experience an asset.