Ensures the Recruitment Team management and engagement, being responsible for the recruitment team achievement of KPIs on the IT & non-IT business lines, while handling relationships with hiring managers and other relevant stakeholders (Business Partners).
Specifically, the Recruitment Team Leader will be required to:
- Ensure the team engagement (motivating the team members, continuous mentoring and coaching, career counseling, and professional development);
- Manage from an operational point of view the IT & non-IT Recruitment Team of the company (monitor the achievement of KPI’s, assigning recruitment projects to team members, driving the relationship with business stakeholders);
- Optimize the recruitment process (coming up with innovative ideas, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the local candidate markets, contributing to the development, review, and implementation of policies, etc.).
What are we looking for?
- Seniority: at least 5 years of experience in recruitment and minimum 1 year in coordinating a recruitment team;
- Experience in a multinational environment/company is requested;
- Advanced level of English (B2-C1), French is nice to have;
- Proven experience and knowledge of the end-to-end recruitment process, including best practice approaches in line with current industry benchmarks and sourcing methods and different sourcing & recruitment channels ;
- Nice to have the capacity of understanding Ukraine and Moldova landscape (specific recruitment channels like a referral, handling the relationship with specific suppliers - recruitment agencies;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Availability for travel.
What do we offer?
- Package including financial and non-financial benefits;
- Initial training specific to carry out activity and procedures we are working with;
- Integration in a professional environment, in an International Company, together with a high-performing team;
- Paid business trips.