HR-Consulting Srl on behalf of its client, international media company, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of Social Media Producer.
- You produce and assist in the reporting and production of engaging storytelling specifically geared for social media use on relevant platforms, incl. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, VKontakte, OK, Telegram, etc.
- You mine the social media for news leads, UGC (User Generated Content), and editorially relevant conversations.
- You will be regularly reviewing and proactively sharing performance metrics on relevant platforms for reviews and projects.
- You will be a looking for the latest trends in social media storytelling and platforms and, in coordination with colleagues, experiment with new forms of storytelling and on new platforms.
- If requested, you take on writing, editing, and production assignments.
- You perform related work as assigned.
- Minimum qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field, or the equivalent in experience is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in social media,
- 3+ years of experience in digital journalism in news organization,
- Previous experience working in a multicultural or a multinational environment; or experience living and working abroad, preferably in relevant RFE/RL regions.
- Strong news judgment,
- Team-based work ethic,
- Understanding of digital success metrics,
- Strong social media production skills,
- Strong news writing and editing skills,
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite 6 (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut, Photoshop),
- Familiarity with social media tools like Tweetdeck, Crowdtangle, Socialbakers,
- Ability to multitask and prioritize with little supervision under tight deadlines,
- Adapts to and works effectively within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups. Flexibility entails understanding and appreciating different and opposing perspectives on an issue, adapting one’s approach as the requirements of a situation change, and changing or easily accepting changes in one’s own organization or job requirements,
- Broad knowledge of political, economic, and social situations and international affairs acquired through studies, research, writing, travel, or other relevant experience or exposure,
- Familiarity with html and video editing are a plus.
- Romanian – fluent,
- Russian – fluent speaking and writing,
- English – written and spoken working knowledge.