- Maintenance of existing C++ applications and gradual migration to C#.NET;
- Making decisions for architecture for new customer system;
- Development of modern high-performance solutions for data exchange;
- Support, preparation and execution of customer meetings as team member in agile development projects in Würzburg.
- Good knowledge of C++, preferably based on embarcadero;
- Very good knowledge of C#.NET and experience with common frameworks (Entity Framework Core, LINQ, Serilog, NUnit);
- Experience in data modelling and databases (MS SQL-Server, PostgreSQL);
- Interest in designing and programming modular software solutions in the healthcare sector;
- Very high communication and presentation skills as well as a confident appearance;
- Very good English skills.
- International exposure working with colleagues and customers from Germany;
- An experienced colleague will support you as a mentor in the first few months and familiarize you with all methods and processes – including internal customs;
- Off-site first principle – you help determine the intensity of your on-site work;
- Sick leave, paid (20 days);
- Private health insurance including dental care;
- Company health management: Company fitness, fresh regional fruit and vegetables, coffee;
- Excellent technical equipment with the latest hardware and free choice of operating system;
- Flexibility through family-friendly working hours as part of trust-based working hours;
- In a collegial, team-oriented atmosphere with an agile work environment, there is also space and time for your personal and professional development;
- Training and courses;
- English and German courses;
- Team events on site and in Germany.