Finance Manager (international company)
The Finance Manager is responsible for corporate financial reporting, managerial accounting and budgeting, economic analysis and controlling (agricultural field).
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Check and reconcile financial accounting with managerial accounting.
- Prepares corporate financial and managerial reports.
- Ensures treasury activity of the company.
- Submits requests for financing to the head office company.
- Monitors accessibility to financial resources for continuous operational activity.
- Prepares all monthly client invoicing and vendor payments for General Manager approval and mailing.
- Identifies, communicates, and implements process improvements to enhance accounting and reporting controls and provides efficiencies.
- Develops and maintains process and control documentation for the auditors and internal compliance.
- Informs timely General Manager and the Finance Director about any abusive activity of any department or deviation from the consumption rates and rules stabilized at the enterprise.
- Supports the annual audit process.
- Maintaining and developing budget and forecasting activities on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Submits for approval forecasting cost calculations.
- Classify financial data to derive usable information and maintain records.
- Monitor the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Establish procedures consistent with business objectives.
- Respond to inquiries from the General Manager, and the Director of Finance, regarding financial results, different types of cost calculation, and economic analysis.
- Ensures financial analysis.
- Follow health and safety requirements.
- Report all cases of conflict of interest to his or her direct supervisor and to his/her line manager.
- Travel for work/on business when dispatched by the direct superior or by decision of the Company's management, unless otherwise provided by labor law.
- Experience from 3 years as Finance Manager.
- Professional /academic qualification in finance or accounting
- Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, listening) in Romanian and English.
- Ability to work toward tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Advanced computer skills - software: Universal Accounting, BFC System, Group tools.
The company offers:
- The salary is negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience and interview performance.
- The opportunity to work in an international company.
- Will collaborate and receive professional support from colleagues from different countries.
Interested candidates may send CV in English to the HR-Consulting email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call: 060 422 844