HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of his client - an international NGO "Medical Teams International" is looking for a specialist in the medical field for a temporary period of time.
- Direct clinical care teams in refugee accommodation and transit centers including scheduling, data management, supplies management, partnership relationship, and transport management of clinical teams;
- Participate in the health task force or sector meetings as requested;
- Support first aid, psychological first aid, and BLS training as a trainer or leading planning and supporting facilitators;
- Coordinate with relevant agencies, bodies, and authorities - reporting information back to the Medical Coordinator and team;
- Keep updated on industry and Moldovan standards and best practices for clinical care, disseminating as needed;
- Submit weekly and monthly reports concerning implemented activities, case observation, dissemination as needed.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as a clinician in your area of practice;
- A minimum of 1 year working as a supervisor or manager;
- Previous working experience with humanitarian INGO/NGO will be an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, spoken Romanian or Ukrainian will be a plus;
- Strong knowledge of clinical care protocols and guidelines in Moldova.
- Experience of working in an international NGO;
- Competitive salary (it could be negotiable according to salary expectations);
- Full-time or Part-time working schedule;