The main task of the Manager HR is to provide the whole NGO team with relevant support in all aspects of administrative management.
- Coordinate the HR processes: training, personnel administration, recruiting & hiring;
- Creating together with Administrative Director and implementing the HR master plan, involving the big picture for recruitment: best selection methods, departments headcount, methods and procedures, hiring processes, training, evaluation and retention;
- Develops and implements strategies, according to the company’s vision, mission and core values;
- Implement the communication strategy between HR and employees;
- Establish and maintain employee records in online/digital filling system and paper files;
- Manage the recruitment process, including posting job adverts, and requisitions, processing incoming applications, resume screening, conducting interviews and processing background checks as requested by response leadership;
- Support in payroll preparation by providing relevant data such as timesheets, absences, termination, new appointments, annual leave, and sick leave in collaboration with Finance for timely payment of staff;
- Ensure all new hire paperwork is completed and coordinated with relevant hiring managers and response leadership;
- Ensure direct reports have clear objectives, receive mentorship, and participate in capacity building opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years of HR generalist experience;
- Knowledge of HR functions including pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding and offboarding, and sraff development;
- Basic knowledge of Moldova labor laws;
- Understanding of humanitarian health response to crisis is an added advantage;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Romanian;
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines;
- Ability to be flexible and manage stress, especially in situations which require a high degree of sensitivity, tact, and diplomacy.