HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of its client, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfil the position of:
IT Data Analytics Specialist/Supervisor
A company from Moldova, part of an international group of companies, is looking for its new colleague!
First, let's see why you should be interested:
- Great opportunity to work in a company where you can quicky grow and advance in your career;
- Possibility to learn from experts from the International Headquarters of this company, and work together with them;
- Official employment;
- Motivational salary;
- Bonuses (lunch, paid transport costs, gym, the 13th salary and many more!)
What you will be doing:
- Run the product roadmap aligned with the overall organizational and business objectives;
- Develop detailed product specifications with user scenarios and acceptance criteria and success measures;
- Evaluating, integrating, and managing relationships with data solution providers;
- Work with the HQ (Headquarter) Data Analytics Manager to assess current capabilities and identify high-level data requirements;
- Assist the HQ Data Analytics Team in defining the data architecture due to country specific requirements;
- Ensure all business end-user requirements for all IT services are documented through Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Ensure SLAs are met for all it services;
- Act as the primary connection between service delivery and the business;
- Provide a uniform approach to how customer feedback is handled and resolved.
You should bring along some of these:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of the business practices and BI & Analytics technical processes;
- Knowledge/experience of agile/scrum product development;
- Knowledge of SQL, and one of these DB`s - Oracle, MySQL, Teradata;
- Experience with Power BI or other visualization tools;
- Industry experience in video streaming, OTT, Social Platforms, CRM tools, Direct to consumer marketing, e-commerce – is considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of Open-Source Systems and Tools is also a big plus.
Looks appealing to you? Then send your CV to email@example.com!
Remember to indicate the relevant vacancy code DAS in the subject line or resume.
For details, please call: 068 503 560.