HR-Consulting Srl on behalf of its client - an international NGO "The International Committee of the Red Cross" is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of Logistics Officer.
- Logistics support for Ambulance program ICRC mission in Ukraine;
- The logistic officer provides technical and operational support in administration, purchasing, stock management, and fleet management according to the ICRC’s logistics standards and local legislation.
- High school diploma or technical degree in logistics or equivalent experience;
- Good command (spoken and written) of Russian and national language, excellent knowledge of English;
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of excel, word, etc;
- Driving license category B vehicle.
- Motivated salary based on the candidate's expectations;
- Experience of working in an international NGO;
- Full-time work schedule.