HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
Logistics Service Desk Analyst (Early, Day, Late Shift)
As a Logistics Software Analyst, you will be working for the Business Unit (BU) of Consumer Goods and Industry. This department developed and keeps developing its own in-house Warehouse Management System (WMS) software, which is the software that you are going to work in and analyze.
You will be answering questions, analyzing problems and come up with a solution for simple and complex problems. Problems can include software BUGS, performance issues, resolving operational mistakes. Problems are very diverse and challenging.
You will be working for 80 customers spread out all over the world.
Daily Service Desk activities:
- Analyze and solve problems that occur in the software;
- Solve issues that cannot be solved locally;
- Follow up status of received questions/problems and Keep track of unsolvable problems and issues;
- Distribute unsolvable problems to the responsible person;
- Register each incident/mail in service desk registration tool with correct and complete information;
- Built up knowledge base and optimize procedures;
- Organize customer meetings to discuss issues, methodologies and share best practices;
- Analyze results and report to the management.
- Testing different system functionalities;
- Prepare and execute test scenarios;
- Prepare, review and analyze software documentation and user manuals.
- University degree or equal by experience;
- Strong analytical mind-set;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and good computer skills;
- Strong communicative skills;
- Fast learner;
- Willingness to work in a combination of shifts is a MUST;
- Day shift (9:00 – 18:00), Early (6:00 – 15:00), Late (13:00 – 22:00);
- The exact schedule will be discussed during the interview.
- Challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast growing dynamic company with a friendly corporate culture
- Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience
- Official work contract, full social packet including medical insurance, paid holidays etc.