HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of his client - an international automotive industry with headquarters in Germany who is willing to start the business in Comrat city.
- Organization and management of production and operation;
- Negotiations with local authorities;
- Responsibility for the fulfillment of the production plan, effective use of production capacities and production quality, production management in the area of personnel and operational;
- Cooperation with production planning on efficient planning of production lines, capacity planning;
- Establishes measures for detected non-conformities (product audit, workplace, process and system audits, and complaints) and is responsible for their immediate implementation;
- Planning, reporting, deviation analysis, corrective measures;
- Cost optimization, productivity growth;
- Managing and controlling the work of subordinate employees, evaluating their work performance and work results;
- Continuous improvement of production processes, initiation, and management of projects aimed at streamlining production;
- Active communication with other departments from the parent company.
- Secondary school, technical direction preferred;
- Practice min. 3 years in the position of a foreman - production line manager, experience in managing production activities;
- AJ at an advanced level (certificate not required), good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, knowledge of SAP an advantage;
- Communicative, proactive approach, independent personality, team player;
- Time flexibility, systematicity, technical and analytical thinking, organizational skills, orientation to the result.