What will you do:
- data entry in special programs;
- prepare analyses of requested information or data;
- coordinating the circulation of internal documents related to transport (transport documents, CMRs, business correspondence);
- provide support to our branch in Poland;
- ensuring efficient communication (verbal & written) within the department and outside the organization.
- university degree ( the Economic field will be an advantage);
- strong analytical and numerical skills;
- good knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint);
- excellent creative problem-solving skills and great patience;
- ability to work in a team;
- knowledge of English, knowledge of the other languages will be an advantage;
- you have the ability to work with deadlines.
What the company offers:
- We offer you an official job as of 1st day of working in a stable company;
- Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience, a full social packet including medical insurance, paid holidays;
- In case you get this job, training will be provided for free;
- Stable employment in an international family company employing over 1000 people throughout Europe;
- Personal and professional growth with a passionate team.