- Provide group and individual MHPSS(Mental Health Psychosocial Support) programming with Ukrainian refugees under the guidance and training of an MHPSS consultant and Medical Coordinator;
- Support the identification of vulnerable cases and unique needs in the community;
- Promote the emotional well-being of individuals through the provision of support using psychological first aid;
- Understand which services are available and how to link individuals to said services should they be required;
- Collaborate with the Medical Coordinator to assist with needs assessments and design of MHPSS interventions;
- Provide feedback on the design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of quality MHPSS interventions;
- Assist the MHPSS team in selecting or producing materials such as posters, brochures, or social media messages in regards to raising awareness of MHPSS themes;
- Actively participate in Moldovan MHPSS team meetings and training;
- Maintain case files and records.
- Degree in Social Assistance, Nursing, Psychology, Counseling, or experience working with vulnerable groups in a similar capacity;
- Previous participation in a Psychological First Aid Training is a plus;
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar field;
- Previous working experience with INGO/NGO;
- Knowledge of Russian/Ukrainian is a must, and English will be a big plus.