HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, is looking forward to meeting you in an interview!
Come join an INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE COMPANY, specialized in the fields of Transfusion and Haematology and dedicated to the best and most successful treatment of patients and donors!
If you know English well and have biomedical engineering background, don’t hesitate to apply! Take a look at more details below ;)
What you will do:
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking and official websites
• Set up meetings with potential clients and find out their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
• Collect and analize information and prepare data and sales reports
• Build and maintain professional networks
• Tender preparation, in collaboration with the manager
It is awesome if you have:
• Higher education in biomedical engineering, biology or molecular biology fields
• Ability to communicate and understand English well (at least B2 level)
• Driver’s license
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to quickly build and maintain connection with clients
• Fast learner and quick thinker
• Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office
What we give for your great effort:
• Opportunity for growth and develop professionally
• Paid training and instruction
• Transport and phone expenses - covered
• Remote work, full-time (Mo-Fr, 9-18)
• Motivating salary and official employment
• Opportunity to work in an international company
Looks good? Ready to apply?
First, send your CV at our e-mail address: email@example.com, and we will contact you in max. 2 days to give you feedback regarding your application. Don't forget to indicate the relevant vacancy code SE in the subject line.
In case we don't contact you, don't hesitate to call us: 068 503 560!
We are so ready to meet you! :)