HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of his client - one of the largest corporations in Romania and the largest oil and gas producer in Southeast Europe.
Being a strategic partner for senior business management and offering added value to the business by defining human resource initiatives and approaches that are suitable to the company, the scope of duties for the Job Holder encompass
Drive and manage further on assigned HR projects & processes efficiently and effectively and ensure implementation and operative delivery of the state of systems, processes and workflows in the respective area.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Creates, implements, and updates HR policies, projects and procedures in accordance with OMV / Corporate requirements.
• Responsible for recruitment & selection of personnel, induction & monitoring of trial period;
• Determining needs for training together with Management and organize training services for HQ employees;
• Responsible for managing conflict situations occurring in the relations between employees of the Company;
• Responsible for organizing surveys (salaries, employee’s motivation, etc); Come with proposals to Management according to survey results;
• Coordinate all processes related to Performance & Development system (My success factors), as well as Talent Management& Succession Planning;
• Organize & represent the Company in Carreer fairs & Internship Programs;
• Maintain and update the SAP HR system
• Prepare & present monthly / ad hoc reports on human resources;
• Prepare and ensure control of the HR budget (salaries, training, employees benefits, etc);
• Coordinate the Manpower Planning process at country level and submit for approval;
• Coordinate & ensure proper implementation of all HR Programs launched at the Group level
• Coordinate Induction Program according OMV Guideline;
• Update HR Regulations in accordance with OMV / Corporate guidelines / Local legisltion and follow the local flow of approval and implementation;
Responsible for Internal Communication Plan & events
• Act as Local Compliance Officer and provides support to Corporate Affairs and Compliance department;
Coordinates Local Quality Management processes at Company level;
• Responsible for Data Protection Security Policy at the Company level
What are we looking for?
- Professional-level knowledge of the environment and labor market dynamics;
- Accomplishing tasks within the deadline;
- Communication skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Self-organizing capacity and punctuality;
- Positive attitude and ability to mobilize and mobilize others;
- Advanced level of English (B2-C1).
Work experience in similar field: > 5years (international experience or multinational environment experience would be an advantage);
What do we offer?
- Private health insurance.
- Training and personal development plan.
- Meal vouchers.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Anniversary payments (seniority);
- Possibility to work from home;
- Financial support for marriage, childbirth, death of relatives, etc.
- Corporate discount card;
- Corporate physician services;
- Covid compensated tests,
Do you meet the requirements indicated above?
Then send your CV to email@example.com
Remember to indicate the relevant vacancy code EHR in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 62101257