We are looking Software Developer (Kafka) who will be an expert in our complex project, which is in active phase of development. Developer, will take a part of the retail management system for the one of the biggest RMS providers in Europe.
- Developing modern highly scalable, high load system, using latest technologies;
- Take part in application design;
- Communicate directly with the client;
- Be part of bigger team of developers working on different parts of the system. We use vast set of modern technologies: Google Cloud and Google Cloud based system (PubSub, Firebase, etc), Kotlin, Kafka Streams, Elastic Search, .NET Core.
- Good experience with Kafka / stream processing;
- Nice to have a good knowledge of any of the programming languages: Java, Kotlin;
- Solid understanding of software architecture, design principles and patterns;
- Unit, acceptance, performance, and integration testing;
- Continuous Integration;
- Candidates must have the high motivation of developing Google Cloud Services, SOA/SOA 2.0 oriented backend as well as new services on Google Cloud Platform;
- A team player, who works well independently and takes responsibility and ownership;
- Curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Positive, easy-going and service-minded.
- Confluent Cloud stack;
- Elastic Cloud stack;
- Experience in cloud development and cloud-native services (preferably GCP);
- Event-driven development and architecture.
Other Skills: Good spoken and written English is required; Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is good to have.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package, meal tickets and referral bonuses;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Extra vacation days;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you;
- Flexible work environment and possibility to work remote;
- Free English classes.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.