An international company in the winemaking field.
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies;
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions;
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests, etc.);
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports;
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles;
- Create and present KPI reports
- From 3 years of experience as a TA Manager or similar HR role;
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques;
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test, etc.);
- Hands-on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Bachelor degree in human resources, business administration, or similar relevant field;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Professional development opportunities;
- Dynamic and "very challenging" work environment;
- Сonvenient office location;
- Motivating salary.