You will be responsible for supervising, managing, and motivating team members on a daily basis. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
What will you do:
- Set clear team goals;
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines;
- Oversee day-to-day operation;
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics;
- Motivate team members;
- Discover training needs and provide coaching;
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts;
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments;
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking;
- Backup for team members.
- Work experience as a team leader or supervisor;
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Decision-making skills;
- Excellent written, reading, and verbal communication skills in English;
- A degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus.
What we offer:
- Stable employment in an international family company employing over 1000 people throughout Europe;
- Competitive salary;
- Life-work balance - when you leave work, the phone will not ring;
- Full-time work schedule;
- Personal and professional growth with a passionate team;
- Unique atmosphere and working conditions in a young team;
- Opportunity to develop yourself (on the career ladder).