- Conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites / applications;
- Creating website / application designs that are user-friendly, effective and appealing using digital retouching and image editing when needed;
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases;
- Discussing with project management website / application requirements and providing ideas on implementation;
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/software development trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- 2+ years UI/UX development and applications/interfaces design for desktops and mobiles;
- Familiarity with Responsive Design concepts and RESTful API web services;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) principles;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Intermediate level of English (sufficient for working with documentation and application interfaces).
Will be an asset:
- Experience with noSQL database systems (Hbase, Hypertable, CouchDB, MongoDB);
- Proficient with graphic design/editing software (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator);
- Interest in learning new technologies and frameworks.