HR-Consulting Srl on behalf of its client - an international NGO "The International Committee of the Red Cross" is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of a Buyer.
- The buyer supports the procurement process in a specific country in accordance with ICRC rules and regulations;
- Conducts research into the availability of goods and services;
- Independently carries out ordinary procurement for a specific sector(s) up to a certain amount;
- Drafts requests for tenders/quotes, selection tables, and contracts and submits them to their hierarchical superior;
- Follows up on purchases and deliveries and checks that they conform with specifications and contract details;
- Receives goods and checks that they correspond to quantities and quality ordered;
- Manages, follows up on files;
- Participates in updating statistics and reporting;
- Translates documents from English to the National language and vice versa.
- Good command (spoken and written) of Russian/Romanian and English;
- Driving license;
- Certifications in purchasing, procurement, or supply-chain management;
- Confirmed technical skills in procurement;
- Good knowledge of the local market(s).
- Motivated salary based on the candidate's expectations;
- Experience of working in an international NGO;
- Full-time work schedule.