About the company: The company has become one of the world’s greatest leaders in biotechnology. Based on their valuable experience in the fermentation of lactic acid and other derivatives, they continuously develop sustainable, innovative, and health-friendly solutions in the field of food safety, nutrition and green chemistry.Main responsibilities:
- Write informative, engaging articles fo
- Editing and adapting existing articles based on keyword research and hosting guidelines;
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends in social media, mainly in LinkedIn & Facebook;
- Regularly providing insights gained from social media monitoring to internal team members, seeking out new opportunities in the digital space.
- Curious and eager to learn content marketing & SEO;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Previous experience in the field of Copywriting;
- Familiar with the creation of graphics and visuals optimized for social media.
- Competitive salary, social package;
- A diverse and interesting work in a growing team;
- Work schedule: Monday-Friday (9.00 - 18:00);
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth.
Finally, we are searching for a person that is open-minded, flexible, and eager to broaden one's horizon.
Please apply with the English version of your CV, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 060422844.