- Higher education: Transport or Economics;
- Experience in international companies (considered an advantage);
- Administrative skills with company staff (international drivers);
- Knowledge of English and Russian - a direct conversation with clients/administration (Polish or German would be an advantage);
- PC knowledge;
- Resistant to stress conditions;
- Willingness to work abroad according to plan: 3 months work and 1-month leave.
- Monthly Basic Salary + Over Hours: total 1000-1400 euros;
- We offer a place to live, all expenses are borne by the company;
- Round trip transport;
- Possibility to accumulate International Experience;
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team;
- The possibility of professional growth.