HR-Consulting Srl on behalf of its client (a company of skincare products) is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of:
Roles & Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies aligned with our brand objectives to drive online sales and increase brand awareness.
- Create and oversee the implementation of digital marketing campaigns across various channels, including Social Media, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Influencer Collaborations, and Advertising Campaigns.
- Approve the content strategy & calendar for Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube).
- Optimize website content, user experience (UX), and conversion funnels to maximize customer acquisition, retention, and overall online sales performance.
- Collaborate with the sales team to align marketing efforts with sales objectives, provide marketing support, and identify opportunities for cross-promotion.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance, analyze key metrics, and provide regular reports on marketing activities, including KPIs.
- Manage the marketing budget effectively, allocate resources appropriately, and ensure cost-efficient marketing campaigns.
- Oversee and guide the work of marketing team members, providing leadership, mentorship, and support to foster their professional growth.
- Collaborate with Customer Service Team to ensure an amazing Customer Journey.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify customer needs, industry trends, and opportunities for growth.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, business administration, or related field.
- At least 3 years experience as a Marketing manager.
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Effective communication skills and adaptable communication style for interacting with team members, upper management and clients.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated history of planning successful product launches and events.
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Plenty of room for you to grow in a high-growth startup in its early stages
- Learning and development budget for courses and conferences
- Hybrid workplace
- Ownership and Meritocracy: We aren’t clock watchers and work in a highly results-driven way. So, you can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and meritocracy from us.