Recruitment Team Leader (International Company)
You will be responsible for supervising, managing, and motivating team members on a daily basis. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Ensure the team engagement (motivating the team members, continuous mentoring and coaching, career counselling, and professional development);
- Optimize the recruitment process (coming up with innovative ideas, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the local candidate markets, contributing to the development, review, and implementation of policies, etc.);
- Manage from an operational point of view the Recruitment Team of the company;
- Set clear team goals;
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Work experience as a team leader;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics;
- Decision-making skills;
- MS Office knowledge and skills
- Excellent written, reading, and verbal communication skills in English.
- Competitive salary;
- New modern and comfortable office;
- Team building and fun events;
- Travel business opportunities.