Sales ManagerAbout the company: Castle Group based in Belgium offers a complete range of solutions and value added services for the professional food industry.
• Maintain existing customer relationships and develop new business relationships/ideas/opportunities;
• Preparation of commercial offers;
• Promoting the company's products and services;
• Find opportunities, negotiate and close contracts with customers;
• Asses financial and contractual risks and manage these risks proactively;
• Draft contracts and resolve after sales challenges;
• Manage execution of contracts in close contact with colleagues from different departments.
• Bachelor/ master degree with a business / commerce or food background;
• Outstanding oral and written English and Romanian skills required. French language skills, advantageous;
• Commercially driven, ambitious, competitive and determined;
• Excellent negotiating and communication skills;
• Willingness and ability to travel;
• A self-starter, with the ability to work both in a team and independently.
The company offers:
• Official employment;;
• Motivating salary;
• Work schedule: Monday-Friday (9.00 - 18:00);
• Business trips in Belgium.
To apply , please send your CV in English to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate the CMS in the subject or calling 062101257.