HR-Consulting Srl on behalf of its client (a company of skincare products) is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of:
E-Commerce Growth Specialist
- Contributes in defining sales and marketing strategy for e-commerce by researching the market trends, competitor’s activities.
- Address all opportunities and put into practice the company’s initiatives: launching new products, promotional actions, special offers, etc.
- Work with the marketing team to develop and update content for product listings and sharing other requirements.
- Regularly look at all available data reflecting the consumer journey and reflect the insights in action plans.
- Maintain product listings on a daily basis and protect your products against impairments
- Conversational knowledge of English both written and spoken.
- 1-3 years experience in an analytical function, preferably in a start-up.
- Proven experience digging through data, running reports, drawing conclusions, and making data-driven decisions.
- Ability to communicate complex issues, brand direction, and best practices cross-functionally to other departments.
- Ability to work autonomously and make decisions without a lot of oversight.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms), Spreadsheets, Email
- Very competitive salary
- One month of free and complete training
- Hybrid workplace