HR-Consulting Srl on behalf of its client - an international automotive company located in Comrat is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of Production Leader.
- Production management and leadership;
- Responsibility for the fulfillment of the production plan, effective use of production capacities and production quality, and production management in the area of personnel and operations;
- Cooperation with production planning on efficient planning of production lines, and capacity planning;
- Establishes measures for detected non-conformities (product audit, workplace, process and system audits and complaints) and is responsible for their immediate implementation;
- Planning, reporting, deviation analysis, and corrective measures;
- Cost optimization, productivity growth;
- Managing and controlling the work of subordinate employees, evaluating their work performance and work results;
- Continuous improvement of production processes, initiation, and management of projects aimed at streamlining production;
- Active communication with other departments from the parent company.
- Secondary school, technical direction preferred;
- Practice min. 5 years in the position of a foreman - production line manager, experience in managing production activities;
- English at an advanced level (certificate not required), good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, and knowledge of SAP an advantage;
- Communicative, proactive approach, independent personality, team player
- time flexibility, systematicity, technical and analytical thinking, organizational skills, and orientation to the result.
- Motivated salary + bonuses (starting from 2000 euro net);
- Real career growth opportunities to a position of a Plant Manager;
- Continuous Learning: International automotive industries prioritize employee development and invest in training programs;
- Possibility of relocation to Comrat.